Removing SSZ - Re: Cypherpunks List Info

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Thu Nov 27 00:49:45 PST 2003

At 12:58 AM 10/13/2003 -0700, Billy wrote:
>I must ask if this is a bad thing? assuming answer of no now.  Whats up
>with the BACP meetings? we need to revive them, not that I am trying to
>volunteer, but what is the current plan for them?
>
>Billy
>On Sun, Oct 12, 2003 at 11:39:47PM -0700, Bill Stewart wrote:
> > Jim Choate recently announced he was closing the SSZ cypherpunks
> mailing list.

I don't remember if I replied (my personal email system was hosed for a while),
but there are some Usual Suspects who'll be in town soon,
and we'll probably do some kind of get-together.
It may get called a Cypherpunks meeting or it may just be an expedition.

Of course, if you or anybody else would like to volunteer,
announce a meeting and see what happens, and I'll be happy to help
find the pieces of the mail system that the meetingpunks list lives on.

                 Bill