Non-Withholding Employer Simkanin Trial Ends: Mistrial (fwd)

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Wed Nov 26 20:39:42 PST 2003

Note the line: "the Court denied Simkanin the opportunity present any expert
defense witnesses or legal evidence".

This is what our country has come to.  Secret courts; incarceration with no
lawyers, trials, or even charges; "trials" where the defendants are
prohibited from presenting any evidence; "Sneak & Peek" secret searches...

"The Terrorists" have indeed won: they are running this asylum.

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org