e voting (receipts, votebuying, brinworld)

Bill Frantz frantz at pwpconsult.com
Mon Nov 24 21:48:07 PST 2003

At 8:04 PM -0800 11/24/03, Tim May wrote:
>I expect there may be some good solutions to this issue, but I haven't
>yet seen them discussed here or on other fora I run across. And since
>encouraging the democrats has never been a priority for me, I haven't
>spent much time worrying about how to improve democratic elections.

You might check out David Chaum's latest solution at
http://www.vreceipt.com/, there are more details in the whitepaper:
http://www.vreceipt.com/article.pdf

Cheers - Bill

Bill Frantz        | "There's nothing so clear as a | Periwinkle
(408)356-8506      | vague idea you haven't written | 16345 Englewood Ave
www.pwpconsult.com | down yet." -- Dean Tribble     | Los Gatos, CA 95032