e voting (receipts, votebuying, brinworld)

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Mon Nov 24 21:14:53 PST 2003

On Nov 24, 2003, at 8:26 PM, Freematt357 at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/24/2003 11:12:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> timcmay at got.net writes:
>
>> I expect there may be some good solutions to this issue, but I haven't
>> yet seen them discussed here or on other fora I run across.

What part of "I expect there may be" was unclear to you?

--Tim May

"The whole of the Bill [of Rights] is a declaration of the right of the
people at large or considered as individuals... It establishes some
rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no
majority has a right to deprive them of." -- Albert Gallatin of the New
York Historical Society, October 7, 1789