Vivendi to Destroy MP3.com archive

Morlock Elloi morlockelloi at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 19:09:26 PST 2003

> Somebody please tell me that this is a nightmare, and I am about to
> wake up.

Let's see ... was there a contract to keep things up ad infinitum ?

This is a good step, part of waking up from the dream that there are free
things on Internet. If there is no eyeball-catching value to be derived from
offering "free" service the service will cease to exist. This may well happen
with "free" e-mail accounts as well - I wonder who will be the first to
eliminate the free service in face of diminishing advertizing revenue - Yahoo ?
Hotmail ?

=====
end
(of original message)

Y-a*h*o-o (yes, they scan for this) spam follows: