Justice

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Wed Nov 19 19:58:21 PST 2003

On Nov 19, 2003, at 6:37 PM, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 05:31:24PM -0500, R. A. Hettinga wrote:
>> Show off.
>>
>> ;-)
>
> Yeah, I need to find a better way to strip those internal links
> when forwarding.
>
> -Declan

I assumed it was "stego in long URLs," a staple of the Resistance.

(More comments elided because of the culture, now consumed in eulogies
of a guy who really, really needed to be whacked in 1963. A real pity
that other deserving dictators have been too well-protected in the
decades since. Precisely why freedom fighters are so interested in
Sarin and nukes...the only real way to reach the guilty.)

END TRANSMISSION...LINE DEAD