Gestapo harasses John Young, appeals to patriotism, told to fuck off

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Tue Nov 11 21:01:00 PST 2003

On Nov 8, 2003, at 11:06 AM, Anonymous wrote:

>> Cryptome received a visit today from FBI Special Agents Todd Renner
>> and Christopher
>> Kelly from the FBI Counterterrorism Office in New York, 26 Federal
>> Plaza, telephone
>> 212) 384-1000. Both agents presented official ID and business cards.
>
> Good stuff. Pigs getting concerned about cryptome means they are
> scared.

I don't understand how this "Anonymous" can title a post with the
phrase "told to fuck off" when John Young's account clearly said that
he allowed the Feebs to enter his area and even had them sitting on
either side of him.

I cannot claim to know what I would do, or will do, if Feds ever visit
my home, but I hope I will have the presence of mind to tell them to:

a) get off my property

b) or to arrest me

In either case, talking to them will not help. The way the
Reichssecuritat is getting convictions these days is to charge sheeple
with "lying to Federal agents."

Nothing in the Constitution allows compelled speech, except under
limited (and I think unconstitutional) cases involving grand juries
ordering a person to speak. (Or where use or blanket immunity has been
granted, again, probably an unconstitutional measure, as it is
compelling potentially self-incriminating evidence which may very well
be used in either another case or be twisted to provide a basis for
another case.)

I hope I will have the self-presence to say "You are trespassing. Get
off my property, right now!"

Cooperating with cops snooping around looking for either thoughtcrime
or "terrorist aid and support" is a lose, a big lose.

Speculating wildly, the real target may be John Young himself. And
nearly anything he said to these narcs may be construed, by them and by
their malleable DAs, as "lying to a Federal investigator."

People should not talk to the Feds. If the Feds come calling, refer
them to one's lawyer. For those who don't have a lawyer on retainer,
tell them that you need to consult with a lawyer first. Whether you do
or you don't is beside the point. The point is to not talk to them.

"Lying to a Federal investigator" is how they probably hope to get
Cryptome shut down and John's kind of dissent quelled.

--Tim May