Gestapo harasses John Young, appeals to patriotism, told to fuck off

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Nov 10 14:58:23 PST 2003

SA Renner did most of the talking and carried a
manila folder with a file name on it beginning with
"SP,"  I think. Couldn't see the remainder. He didn't
open it during the session and it may have been
a prop.

They showed up without warning, no call ahead, got
past our Doberman doorman (we're on the 6th floor)
who usually calls us about visitors but didn't this time,
and hasn't said a peep since the visit.

(In contrast, when I got subpoenas for the Bell grand
jury and trial, the doorman called up about the Treasury
agents and I met them in the street level lobby.)

Renner showed ID, asked to come in and talk. They
were here about half an hour.

I tried to get them to sit together but they carefully
bracketed me.

They asked who works with me on Cryptome, who
funds it. Me and me alone, I said.

The FBI agents asked about nobody except me. Renner
asked for ID and I showed him Duncan's, or maybe it was
Declan's.

I sent an account to cpunks right after the visit but LNE
never processed it, nor three more later. Hence this
algebra late comer.