Deniable data storage

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Nov 5 18:58:58 PST 2003

    --
 I want fully deniable information storage -- information
 theoretic deniable, not merely steganographic deniable, for
 stenography can never be wholly secure.

So I would have a fixed sized block of data containing a
variable number of smaller secret chunks of data.  A random key
would extract a random length of gibberish, a valid key would
extract a stream of valid data, and revealing one secret key to
the adversary would not give the adversary any evidene that
more secrety keys were present or absent.

Any good known algorithms for this?

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     E/45zLbSQGo9twu/KUBNIOlEXbRyhzQ7Y3BaLVsF
     41igtTR/jdGIfGHEe9yPuW0cL6FbO81L4da208BC1