IQ, g, flying

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Sat May 31 17:04:25 PDT 2003

At 02:30 PM 5/30/03 -0700, Tim May wrote:
>The second irony is that just today I took my first flying lesson, in a

>Diamond Katana composite/carbon single-prop plane. I took off from the
>Watsonville Airport, which is, I assume, the home airport of Adelman.

Just FYI, if you read up on G (general intelligence factor), you will
learn that the *only* cause of death that increases with G is dying in
airplanes.
(This is evidence that G is real, and general, and intelligence is
adaptive.)

You might also enjoy http://www.av8n.com/ which I once stumbled upon
because Denker now does crypto.