[cs/0305035] P is not equal to NP (fwd)

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Sun May 25 13:00:44 PDT 2003

On Sunday 25 May 2003 00:54, Jim Choate wrote:
> On Sat, 24 May 2003, Steve Furlong wrote:
> > I have discovered a truly remarkable proof which this email is too
> > small to contain.
>
> And I have a proof to the contrary that will fit in this email.
>
> Had you a proof you would be $1M richer, since your not, you don't.

Jim, is it possible that an amazing polymath such as yourself does not
recognize the teaser associated with Fermat's last theorem?

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

If someone is going to use their weapons to protect their rights,
[it] makes me nervous that they have these weapons at all!"
   -- Rep. Henry Waxman