domestic chemwar, useful for street activists too

Adam Lydick adam.lydick at verizon.net
Sun May 25 04:06:42 PDT 2003

Clever. That rather reminds me of the use of Putrescine in Neal
Stephenson's "Zodiac". A little google'ing seems to suggest that it is a
real substance. I'd be curious how difficult it is to synthesize
(although I'd hate to make my garage smell like that).

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putrescine

--
Adam Lydick <adam.lydick at verizon.net>