What's happening today.Crypto-anarchy?

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Fri May 23 05:28:36 PDT 2003

Anyone with a whit of common sense should hope that CACL dies a quick and
painless death.

On Fri, 23 May 2003, Professor Rat. wrote:

> "...What's happening today. The technologies and concepts generating buzz
> at industry gatherings like PC Forum, O'Reilly's Emerging Technology
> Conference, and Supernova include social software, the semantic Web, Web
> logs, rich Internet applications, Web services, unlicensed wireless, grid
> computing, digital identity, broadband media. The more one looks at these
> developments, the more hidden connections appear. They are pieces of a
> larger whole, which we don't yet have words to describe..."

Try "Schismatrix", tribe, and zaibatsu.

> FROM...
> http://news.com.com/2010-1071_3-1008628.html

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      ravage at ssz.com                            jchoate at open-forge.org
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org