Washington State Restricts Anti-Cop Videogames

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Thu May 22 11:13:36 PDT 2003

On Thursday, May 22, 2003, at 10:27  AM, Major Variola (ret) wrote:

> At 10:06 AM 5/22/03 -0700, barabbus at hushmail.com wrote:
>> At 06:27 2003-05-21 -0700, Major Variola (ret) wrote:
>>> However Washington is a government, and the 14th has something to
>>> say:
>
>>> No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the...
>>
>> Too bad the 14th was unconstitutionally ratified and therefore null
>> and
>
>> void.
>
> In that case you have no guns/speech/due process/etc if the locals so
> chose, etc.
> [Lets not start flaming about BoR erosion...I realize there's plenty,
> and not enough
> rope or tall trees to treat the cause]

Neither rope nor tall trees is an efficient solution. Think instead of
open pits and bulldozers.

--Tim May

"A complex system that works is invariably found to have evolved from a
simple system that worked ...A complex system designed from scratch
never  works and cannot be patched up to make it work. You have to
start over,  beginning with a working simple system." -- Grady Booch