Oregon's proposed new class of terrorists

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Wed May 21 20:32:17 PDT 2003

On Wed, 21 May 2003, Tim May wrote:

> It may not be desirable that a bridge, for example,  gets shut down by
> marchers who pour into the streets, but it sometimes happens. The
> proper punishment is a fine for disorderly conduct, or a couple of
> nights in the local jail.

Actually even that isn't the 'right thing'. As long as the assembly is
peasefull it should be protected. The road is paid for by the people
protesting so it's at much their right to use it for the expression of the
1st as it is for drivers to want to go to/from work.

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      ravage at ssz.com                            jchoate at open-forge.org
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org