Thank Allah the American airlines are all going bankrupt!! Fuck them dead.

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Sat May 17 20:21:00 PDT 2003

On Saturday, May 17, 2003, at 06:48  PM, J.A. Terranson wrote:

> On Fri, 16 May 2003, R. A. Hettinga wrote:
>

>> If your name is David Nelson you can expect to be hassled, delayed,
>> questioned and searched before being allowed to board aircraft
>> anywhere in
>> the United States for the foreseeable future.
>
> <snip>
>
>> ... people who want to see if their name is on either list or who
>> want to make a complaint, can call the agency's contact center at
>> 866-289-9673 or send an e-mail to TellTSA at tsa.dot.gov.
>
> Since this inquiry will no doubt result in a listing where none
> previously
> existed, I would suggest that everyone reading this make an inquiry -
> *especially* those of us with very common names.  Let the system break
> under
> it's own weight.

Or avoid flying, which is what has driven United, American, US Air,
Sabena, Swissair, and several other airlines into bankruptcy or close
to it. Latest casualties include Cathay Pacific, which, courtesy of
police state measure and SARS, is close to shutting down.

I haven't flown since the summer of 2000. I didn't like the cramped
cattle cars of the past decade (I was once pulled off a UAL flight for
honestly answering an "anonymous" opinion poll--Fuck Them--UAL earned
extinction decades ago). My last several flights have been horrible.

Southwest Airlines was fairly reasonable, despite asking me questions
in San Diego which I could not truthfully answer without lying, so to
speak, and I hope it also goes bankrupt, as is likely within a few
years.

American, UAL, Air France...they have earned liquidation. With extreme
prejudice.

--Tim May
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: What would things
have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night
to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive?"
--Alexander Solzhenitzyn, Gulag Archipelago