<nettime> The War on David Nelson

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 22:46:29 PDT 2003

Just what I was afraid of. Even worse than the "Big Brother" scenario (where
a giant, hyper-evil and hyper-intelligent KGB runs the place) is a sea of
minimum wage incompetants now hyper-empowered with secret lists and locally
infinite authority.

This isn't the fascist utopia I thought I was buying into.

Time for the meathooks...

-TD