Brinworld++ U.S. Vigilantes Test Drones on Mexican Border

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Wed May 14 16:42:57 PDT 2003

On Wednesday 14 May 2003 18:55, Major Variola (ret) forwarded the
following Al-Reuters dreck:
> ...vigilante group...
> ... vigilante group...
> ... Three vigilante groups, some of them
> armed... hand over any illegal immigrants they find to U.S.
> Border Patrol agents.
> ...vigilantes... forward those
> coordinates to the Border Patrol...
> ... vigilante group...
> ...vigilantes...

_Some_ of these "vigilantes" are armed, and they plan to send the
location of illegals to the Border Patrol? Has "vigilante" been defined
down, like "assault weapon"?

I'm surprised Al-Reuters isn't calling these guys terrorists.
"Terrorist" is currently unused in their various news reports, as they
generally refer to not-so-smart bombs as "radicals".

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

Guns will get you through times of no duct tape better than duct tape
will get you through times of no guns. -- Ron Kuby