Underestimating long-term consequences of cryptoanarchy

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 07:53:42 PDT 2003

"running gambling operations while declaring gambling immoral and illegal is
clearly nonsensical and (I think) unconstitutional"

Not to mention the CIA running crack into inner-city neighborhoods and
tipping off the local dealers prior to a big DEA bust, all the while
declaring all things non-Alchohol to be "drugs", and illegal/immoral.

-TD