Ames, Hanssen, Stakeknife

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Mon May 12 19:40:39 PDT 2003

On Monday, May 12, 2003, at 08:22  PM, John Young wrote:

> Fulton is one of a group of 12 former undercover agents who are
> hounding HMG for protection and/or compensation, and are pissed
> mightily that active agents are getting superior protection and
> treatment. The former agents are being killed one by one while
> HMG bides its time.

Please publish their true names, that more of these narcs may be killed.

Despite my linguistic differences with you, you have done a good job in
accelerating the liquidation of traitors. Killing the supergrasses and
their ilk is a Good Thing.

Due it for the narcs in the hacker movement and I will be even happier.
Only one of them has been discovered and sent to his earthly reward,
which is not enough. I think I know the identity of one who lives in
Emeryville, mostly, and another who lives in Santa Clara, but it's best
to be more certain before they are whacked.

--Tim May