New seccure commercial messaging site?

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Mon May 12 15:46:03 PDT 2003

At 01:05 PM 5/12/03 -0700, barabbus at hushmail.com wrote:
>http://www.stealthmessage.com/s/home/index.cfm?re=about

Interesting, but:
1. Who clicks on links in unsolicited email?  Workaround is for
recipient to go to site on their own.

2. Who browses with Javascript enabled?   Java is at least safe
(rather, much safer) and would do the same.

3. Who believes in 'self-destructing' bits?  Merely forgetting
your passphrase suffices, IFF your correspondent hasn't screengrabbed
your message (FWIW).

I do like giving Joe Sixpack traffic-analysis resistance though, without

(e.g.) having to scan some usenet list or spend bandwidth with stego.
I also realize the answer to 1-3 is most sheeple, but still..

---
If I have nothing to hide, nobody wants to know. -- Steve Schear