A Trial Balloon to Ban Email?

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Mon May 12 10:52:12 PDT 2003

And what about people that use something underpowered like a Palm IV to
send email?  Does it really make sense to force their little dragonball
powered machines to do a whole lot of math?

 + ^ + :25Kliters anthrax, 38K liters botulinum toxin, 500 tons of   /|\
  \|/  :sarin, mustard and VX gas, mobile bio-weapons labs, nukular /\|/\
<--*-->:weapons.. Reasons for war on Iraq - GWB 2003-01-28 speech.  \/|\/
  /|\  :Found to date: 0.  Cost of war: $800,000,000,000 USD.        \|/
 + v + :           The look on Sadam's face - priceless!
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------