changes at lne.com

Eric Murray ericm at lne.com
Mon May 12 13:03:05 PDT 2003

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 03:21:05PM -0400, Trei, Peter wrote:
> I hope you whitelist known regular posters. I subscribe to
> minder, but often post thru lne.

I guess it's been a while since I set this up, so people
have forgotten.

There's a "whitelist" that has subscribers to all
the CDRs, anonymous remailers, and anyone that
has ever posted to any CDR (assuming we got the mail).
It's not often that there is a non-spam post from
a sender that isn't on the whitelist-- when there is, I
forward it and put the sender on the list.

The idea is to filter out the spam without requiring moderation.

Eric