Asperger's Syndrome

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Sat May 10 21:43:06 PDT 2003

On Saturday, May 10, 2003, at 08:49  PM, Mike Rosing wrote:

> On Fri, 9 May 2003, Tyler Durden wrote:
>

>> Exactly. That's why we should NUKE THE WHALES!
>
> I always saw the sticker NUKE THE UNBORN GAY WHALES.  Pisses off more
> people :-)

Doesn't piss off anyone. Anyone able to understand the sticker sees the
irony. Anyone not able to just shrugs in agreement.

Around 1982 a friend of mine was proposing to convert a "cherished"
ocean front dirt lot (something the commies here would like a lot) into
a "nuclear-powered whale-packing plant." Even his lefty friends laughed.

(Details for the interested. This was Lighthouse Field, which was
"saved" from development by Santa Cruz lefties, lesbians of color, and
other folks Harmon Seaver and "Tyler Durden" would no doubt like very
much. Today the field is a major homeless camp, needle park, and dog
crap zone. And the city, which has not allowed a new hotel or
conference center in decades, is in dire financial straits. But, hey,
they stopped the evil capitalists from buying the privately owned land!
Their neighbors down the coast also stopped a private owner from
reasonably developing his land into a set of performance stages,
hotels, conference centers, etc. He went bankrupt after his land use
was blocked, the site is now choked with weeds and needles, there is no
beach access at the site, and the community is squawking that there are
no "stages" and "performance venues" for the community. I'd take
everyone involved in blocking Wingspread, the project, and have them
hanged for stealing Ry Kelley's property. I figure killing the 50 or 70
major culprits would send a message. Cryptoanarchy will someday mean
the millions who need to be punished for their crimes will in fact be
punished and converted into fertilizer, soap, lampshades, and other
things which can be sold to partially pay for their crimes.)

--Tim May