Asperger's Syndrome

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Fri May 9 09:40:06 PDT 2003

    --
On 8 May 2003 at 18:47, harlequin wrote:
> I think that this is the whole point. It's impossible to tell
> what effect removing a species from an ecosystem will have
> due to the phenomenal complexity of the system.

In any one area, species come and go all the time, usually
without much consequence.  Attempting to stop nature from
changing is also an interference in nature.   Ten thousand
years ago, the natural environment in California was different
in almost every way.  Who is to say that one was better than
the other?

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     BEnR8PihYq9g0xC8I+RKaclqA2jFJl4srhkGkFCi
     4W8kkpgJRdeP7h2VR0DnWRaVO5OBU8fUrshdGOgk1