Asperger's Syndrome

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Fri May 9 09:29:33 PDT 2003

At 09:26 PM 5/8/03 -0500, Harmon Seaver wrote:
>And as I said before, the mosquitoes really aren't that bad, just
>quit swatting at them. I'll take bugs over smokers anytime.

My serious point is 1. you don't need to hunt for mushrooms to live
2. you haven't had children die from mosquito bites
3. you/yours have access to western med if you get mosquito-vectored
diseases

Contrast with the state of much of the population..  They
would roast all the gnatcatchers to live better and not
blink an eye.  Dodo burger, anyone?

------
RNA can mutate faster than scientists can sequence.