Grid Computing and P2P (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Thu May 8 19:13:35 PDT 2003

;)

I think we've already covered this sort of app in our 'tit-for-tat'
approach with Hangar 18...though we've pretty much decided to opt out of
the music/video side of the apps.

We have a new webpage to wander through, more stuff soon!

We'll be moving more material for the OAON and other references sometime
next week. We'll also put an identical copy on the open-forge.org by then
also.

http://einstein.ssz.com/hangar18/

For the 'old' Hangar 18 page,

http://open-forge.org

We've also updated the SSZ page as well,

http://einstein.ssz.com/ssz/

We'll be getting around to the CDR page one of these days ;)

If you want to play,

http://plan9.bell-labs.com