Overestimating your importance (Was: Re: CDR: Re: Underestimating long-term consequences of cryptoanarchy)

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Thu May 8 04:27:33 PDT 2003

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 01:12:49PM -0500, Jamie Lawrence wrote:
> I can't speak for Tim, but ranting about list politics is something that
> gets you into *my* procmailrc rather quickly. I haven't added you next
> to Choate and profv yet, as you sometimes have a point, but keep working
> it, and the cost of your postings will outweigh the utility of reading
> them. Will you then rant about Jamie's killfile?

Or mine? I only have two entries in my killfile at this point (and I
subscribe to the lne.com node, so reading the list is far more
pleasant than it was a few years ago). Jamie makes a good point:
Complaining about someone's killfile does not make for interesting
reading or compelling discussion. Give it up and move on or be
ignored, I'd say.

-Declan