Asperger's Syndrome

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Wed May 7 14:01:20 PDT 2003

On Wednesday 07 May 2003 11:05, Harmon Seaver wrote:
>    Speaking of DDT, I've always wondered what effect that had on my
> life, especially my nervous system. When I was a kid in South
> Carolina in the 50's, we used to ride our bikes behind the spray
> truck for blocks every time it came by. It was like being in a very,
> very thick fog.

You biked behind a truck spraying pesticides? Voluntarily? Of the two,
cognitive difficulties and exposure to DDT, which is the cause and
which the effect?

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

Guns will get you through times of no duct tape better than duct tape
will get you through times of no guns. -- Ron Kuby