Overestimating your importance (Was: Re: CDR: Re: Underestimating long-term consequences of cryptoanarchy)

Philip Gardner peg2 at duke.edu
Wed May 7 13:50:18 PDT 2003

"Well, even if that's true, he seems to be exposed to only pieces of my
posts that get quoted by others, and in this particular case out of
context."

This is always happening to me.  I can never follow the discussions as I
only recieve the quoted materials.  Is there some other list I should be
signed up for as well?

PG