All Microsoft needs is for good people to do nothing

Bill Frantz frantz at pwpconsult.com
Wed May 7 12:36:57 PDT 2003

At 9:06 PM -0700 5/6/03, Tim May wrote:
>This is fairly amazing, as the number of LISP books has remained small
>for many years (Guy Steele, Sonia Keene, a few others) and M$ has
>subsidized the usual shelf full of crap books on C#.

My experience is that if you want to learn a new computer language, and
there is a book on where Guy Steele is listed as an author, that's the book
you want to buy.  YMMV.

Cheers - Bill

Bill Frantz           | Due process for all    | Periwinkle -- Consulting
(408)356-8506         | used to be the         | 16345 Englewood Ave.
frantz at pwpconsult.com | American way.          | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA