Asperger's Syndrome

Harmon Seaver hseaver at cybershamanix.com
Wed May 7 08:05:18 PDT 2003

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 07:48:29AM -0700, Mike Rosing wrote:

> We used to think DDT was great stuff.  It took a while to learn otherwise.
> Maybe smarts comes from being "sick".  But I kinda doubt it, it's more
> likely we're still on the learning curve and we need to get our
> environment right to optimize collective social intellegence.

   Speaking of DDT, I've always wondered what effect that had on my life,
especially my nervous system. When I was a kid in South Carolina in the 50's, we
used to ride our bikes behind the spray truck for blocks every time it came
by. It was like being in a very, very thick fog.

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix