Why are there so many statists and communists here on this list n

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Tue May 6 23:57:40 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, May 6, 2003, at 07:55  AM, Tyler Durden wrote:

> "Only those of
> us protected by the shield of anonymity have the freedom to criticize
> this vile and hateful man."
>
> Nah. Remember, May's got a big mouth, but I doubt he's ever killed
> anybody. Hell, I bet he's never even gotten into a real fight (which
> is probably why he mouths off so much about violence).

I knocked some teeth out of a kid who mouthed off the way you do.

As for murders and suchlike, I've been interrogated for one murder and
for one "suspicious" death and was smart enough to keep my mouth shut.
It worked.

It's not at all surprising to me that the least interesting people here
on this list use anonymity to cloak their identities, ranging from
"Nomen Nescio" to "Tyler Durden."

--Tim May