Why are there so many statists and communists here on this list now?

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Tue May 6 21:15:38 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, May 6, 2003, at 08:05  PM, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 08:07:49PM -0500, Bill O'Hanlon wrote:
>> Some folks might want to spend their time proving and convincing.  I
>> think it gets old after a while, and the challenge lacks appeal.
>
> Right. There's an endless supply of list-newbies who are happy to
> post unintentional flame-bait. As Bill said, it gets old after a decade
> or so.

And I don't think all of the "nonbelievers" are baiters or trollers. A
couple of the Europeans seem a bit naive and brainwashed, but they may
just need to be exposed to some of the things we in the West have
access to for many decades.

It's the American trolls I think are beyond salvage.

--Tim May
"Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice."--Barry Goldwater