Why are there so many statists and communists here on this list

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Tue May 6 20:20:33 PDT 2003

At 10:55 AM 5/6/03 -0400, Tyler Durden wrote:

 >Speech is speech. I'll worry about May when he actually tries to bring
the
 >"hoped for" nuke into downtown DC. Until then, he's a "sleeper cell".

Tyler, we'll excuse you for your relative newness.  We are *all* sleeper
cells.
Its an obligation.  Quoth the bubblehead: You're either with us, or
against us (tm).

---
"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has
is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough
criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime
that it becomes impossible to live without breaking laws."
-- Ayn Rand, "Atlas Shrugged"

"The great object is that every man be armed and everyone who is able
may have a gun." --Patrick Henry