Why are there so many statists and communists here on this list n

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 07:55:23 PDT 2003

"Only those of
us protected by the shield of anonymity have the freedom to criticize
this vile and hateful man."

Nah. Remember, May's got a big mouth, but I doubt he's ever killed anybody.
Hell, I bet he's never even gotten into a real fight (which is probably why
he mouths off so much about violence).

Speech is speech. I'll worry about May when he actually tries to bring the
"hoped for" nuke into downtown DC. Until then, he's a "sleeper cell".

-TD