[SSZ Error]

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Sun May 4 15:56:47 PDT 2003

On Sat, 3 May 2003, J.A. Terranson wrote:

> Hey Jim, this has been going on for weeks now - you need to fix your PTRs...
>
> May  3 19:12:12 mx2 sm-mta[97105]: h440CBD6097105: ruleset=check_mail,
> arg1=<owner-cypherpunks-outgoing at einstein.ssz.com>,
> relay=root@[207.200.56.4], reject=451 4.1.8 Domain of sender address
> owner-cypherpunks-outgoing at einstein.ssz.com does not resolve
> May  3 19:13:57 mx2

Thanks, I sent a note to the folks who are -supposedly- taking care of
DNS....;(

Just another reason to change the current setup on this end.

If all works well I'll be changeing the SSZ feed from this ISDN we've had
since '94 and taking it to SDSL. I'll also take back all the DNS and
related services as well. It's amazing how many people find DNS hard to
manage.

The change should take place sometime in the June/July time frame.

      We are all interested in the future for that is where you and I
      are going to spend the rest of our lives.

                              Criswell, "Plan 9 from Outer Space"

      ravage at ssz.com                            jchoate at open-forge.org
      www.ssz.com                               www.open-forge.org