Some CA elected officials need killing

Anonymous nobody at remailer.privacy.at
Sat May 3 09:03:12 PDT 2003

arch criminals
1. John Longville (62) - Treason, Betrayal of public trust [1]

midlevel criminals
2. Paul Koretz (42) - Treason, Betrayal of public trust [2]

lesser criminals
3. Rudy Bermudez (56) - Treason, Betrayal of public trust [3]
4. Jackie Goldberg (45) - Treason, Betrayal of public trust [3]
5. Mark Leno (13) - Treason, Betrayal of public trust [3]

[1] "Assemblyman Longville, who earlier was casting votes self-admittingly
having no idea which bill he was voting on, was likewise indifferent to the
concerns of La Suer, Spitzer and most of the assembled audience. When asked
on the sidelines how he was leaning, Longville rather blithely explained, I
dont know. I'll vote which ever way the speaker tells me to."

[2] "One by one La Suer dissected the claims of what was soon exposed as
just another myopic gun ban pushed to center stage while the economy burned.
At one point, La Suers growing disgust crossed its limit. The Assemblyman
vehemently expressed his outrage that the time and resources of the state
were being diverted from the economy to even consider such a blatant sham
and he called on Koretz to pull the bill so they could get on with real
work. Koretz simply smiled and refused, knowing the fix was in. His fellow
Democrats on the committee seemed all-too eager to rubber-stamp the bill in
spite of the facts."

[3] "At the end of the day, partisan politics once again proved stronger
than right or reason. Down the line the five Democrats on the committee cast
their obligatory yes votes and AB50 moved one step closer to becoming law in
California. Even staunch liberals in attendance were stunned. One woman
leaving the proceeding stated, Im not a big fan of guns but right now Im
ashamed to say those people are from my party.  What are they thinking?"

source: soon-to-be-published fcspi.org news item
event: Apr ?29th? sham of a committee meeting
CA assembly's committee on public safety