Loyalty Day

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Sat May 3 17:11:06 PDT 2003

On Saturday, May 3, 2003, at 04:15  PM, Adam Shostack wrote:

> Please register to participate.
>
> http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/04/20030430-26.html

Dear Mr. President,

Thank you for defeating the bad people who wear rags on their heads and
pray to a heathen god! And thank you for arresting those bad people who
went out into the forest to shoot their guns and who had copies of that
book they call "the koran" in their houses. I think they should go to
prison!

And thank you Mr. President for promising to extend the assault rifle
law. I don't think the Constitution means that people who are not in
the government should have guns. And I hate the Dixie Chicks, too!

And thank you for increasing spending, for not rolling back government,
and for generally acting like a not very bright Democrat. Since I hate
the Democrats, you are helping me to make my arguments that they are
bad people who also should be treated as illegal combatants.

Oh, Mr. President, I am answering your request and am enclosing a list
of 17 of my neighbors who I think should be investigated for UnAmerican
Activities. With the PATRIOT, HomeSec, and Protection of the Reich
Acts, I am already feeling more comfortable.

--Tim, Mrs. Orwell's Sixth Grade Class