Hippies Banning Smoke

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Sat May 3 17:09:46 PDT 2003

At 06:03 PM 5/3/03 +0100, Dave Howe wrote:
><snip "I should be free to smoke">
>Actually I agree - you should be free to smoke all you want to;
however,
>given that
>a) the rest of us don't want to share your smoke
>b) you don't want to share the smoke you are paying for *with* us
>the real problem is the inefficiencies of  your drug equipment - you
really
>should have some system so you get 100% of the smoke you paid for
(rather
>than less than 30% as now)

Hey, we should *encourage* people to smoke, drink, fuck whatever moves,
eat whatever you're served, because we are *coerced* into paying for
their retirement.
If we weren't, we wouldn't care; but since we are, please, take up
whatever reduces your lifespan.

And of course, if someone tries to stop you from whatever
consensual-'harm' you wish,
waste the fuckers, who have claimed ownership of your bodies.  Or enjoy
your slavery.