Crypto-making vs Crypto-breaking

Patrick patrick at lfcgate.com
Sat May 3 15:33:13 PDT 2003

> Which box do you pick?  And why?

	I ignore the thought experiment and work on something at hand.

	Launching www.printyourownmoney.com in a few days.

	The technology that makes digital cash possible is also useful
for many other things.

	I realize there's a place for arguing whether "digital money"
can work today, tomorrow, or in two hundred years. But Cypherpunks have
already spent more than a decade talking about it. Why not try it for a
while, to see if it works? It's not so hard. It doesn't take a billion
dollars, or a million, or a hundred thousand. Apparently it takes one
engineer, without venture capital, a couple of months.

	The Lucrative source is MIT X license - basically don't blame me
for using it, but do whatever you like.

	Lucrative has an open API - you could ignore the code and use
the API.

	Or you could ignore both and build your own.

	Or you could hire me - I'm jobless - to do it for you.

Patrick
http://lucrative.thirdhost.com/