Why are there so many statists and communists here on this list now?

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Fri May 2 14:17:26 PDT 2003

At 07:31 PM 05/02/2003 +0000, Justin wrote:
>At 2003-05-02 18:07 +0000, Adam Shostack wrote:
>
> > On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 10:47:50AM -0700, Mike Rosing wrote:
> > |
> > | To drive you nuts.  We all work for the CIA, MI5 and Mossad.
>
>One of these things is not like the others; one of these things just
>doesn't belong...

Hate to break this to you, Justin, but Tim may be too old to recognize that one
unless he had younger siblings or friends with TV-watching kids...
My sister who was born in 1963 watched it; I don't think my brother who was
born in 1960 watched it much.  If Tim's parents were early adopters of
television,
he'd be more likely to recognize Howdy Doody and Mickey Mouse Club.