Why are there so many statists and communists here on this list now?

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Fri May 2 09:42:44 PDT 2003

In looking over the traffic of the past weeks, I am struck by how many
of the posts are defending statism and state action. Mostly by
Europeans, coincidentally or not.

Did some mention of our list in the Journal of Social Action cause you
to subscribe?

Why are you here?

--Tim May
"They played all kinds of games, kept the House in session all night,
and it was a very complicated bill. Maybe a handful of staffers
actually read it, but the bill definitely was not available to members
before the vote." --Rep. Ron Paul, TX, on how few Congresscritters saw
the USA-PATRIOT Bill before voting overwhelmingly to impose a police
state