Making Money in Digital Money

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Thu May 1 22:11:31 PDT 2003

    --
On 1 May 2003 at 10:20, Sunder wrote:
> Really they are?  If Joe P2P User wants to hear a Metallica
> song, does he really give a shit who signed it and said it
> was authentic?  Is it the signature or the song what he's
> after?  Go find some P2P users and ask them.

My library is nearly all old songs.  I would value some source
of good songs, whose recommendation was sufficient for me to
try something I had not heard -- indeed, if there was some
convenient way to make micropayments, I would put a quarter in
their player, to see what was playing.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     a53K6g90F+W3lpSUE83AfxHTo1Jjzh1726kciUj4
     4u/+InWapRqXUJ813rOSnG1spl5BFB7d7cL5k0qEQ