Making Money in Digital Money

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Thu May 1 07:20:33 PDT 2003

Really they are?  If Joe P2P User wants to hear a Metallica song, does he
really give a shit who signed it and said it was authentic?  Is it the
signature or the song what he's after?  Go find some P2P users and ask
them.

 + ^ + :NSA got $20Bil/year |Passwords are like underwear. You don't /|\
  \|/  :and didn't stop 9-11|share them, you don't hang them on your/\|/\
<--*-->:Instead of rewarding|monitor, or under your keyboard, you   \/|\/
  /|\  :their failures, we  |don't email them, or put them on a web  \|/
 + v + :should get refunds! |site, and you must change them very often.
--------_sunder_ at _sunder_._net_------- http://www.sunder.net ------------