art can make a difference, and traffic routing games

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Mon Mar 31 12:23:56 PST 2003

At 09:42 AM 03/31/2003 -0800, Major Variola (ret) wrote:
>PS Bill: How did management like the news
>channels calling the Baghdad CO an "AT&T Building" :-)

I didn't catch that one, but as the token phone company guy here,
the fact that they started off Desert Scam by blowing up the
phone company building with a cruise missile did piss me off...

What our management _does_ need to clue into is the recent
Michigan law banning VPNs/NAT/routers/etc. - the similar laws
proposed in a number of other states only applied in cases of fraud
or theft of service, but the Michigan one was badly worded.