Warchalking does not exist: a wager.

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Mon Jun 30 09:48:49 PDT 2003

http://www.midwestwarchalking.org predates (look at the whois) the media's
involvement.

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org

"...we are part now of a dubious troika in the war against terror with
Vladimir Putin and Ariel Sharon, two leaders who do not shrink in Palestine
or Chechnya from carrying out acts of gratuitous and senseless acts of
violence. We have become the company we keep."

Christopher Hedges
15-year veteran of foreign war coverage for the New York Times