Low cost cruise missile

Steve Schear schear at attbi.com
Sat Jun 28 14:17:47 PDT 2003

[A few years back, on this list, Lucky Green and I discussed the creation
of a competition for low-cost self-guided planes.  We postulated that even
back then it was a practical undertaking for advanced composite general
aviation kit builders and radio control hobbyists.  To pass legal muster,
the building and design of prototypes can be undertaken as single passenger
experimental vehicles with the human payload replaced by other payloads
when desired.  Save the construction plan page content before its purged.]]

A New Zealand home handyman's bid to construct a cruise missile in his shed
has made global headlines, and the British media have dubbed him a threat
to world security.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/06/05/1054700311550.html

http://www.aardvark.co.nz/pjet/cruise.shtml

"A Jobless Recovery is like a Breadless Sandwich."
-- Steve Schear