Senators from Utah being Southern

Peter Gutmann pgut001 at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Thu Jun 26 21:16:17 PDT 2003

Tim May <timcmay at got.net> writes:

>He was a hell of a lot more interesting than JC, that's for sure. I recommend
>"The Prophecy," the wonderful movie with Christopher Walken as the angel
>Gabriel.

Great film, source of one of my favourite movie quotes:

  Have you ever noticed that in the Bible whenever God needed to punish
  someone, when God needed a killing, he sent an angel?  Can you imagine what
  a creature like that must be like?  Your entire existence spent praising
  God, but always with one wing dipped in blood.  Would you ever really want
  to *meet* an angel?"

(so much deeper than "I'll be back").

Peter.