SAVE MY LIFE PLS.

jonathon jblake at eskimo.com
Wed Jun 25 22:16:11 PDT 2003

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, MRS. JOY GINA BELLO wrote:

	Asalamu alaikum,

]>Nigeria with my children. My late husband was a

	May the peace and blessing of Allah( Praise to his name )
	be upon your husband.

]>death, his family members insisted that I am not
]>entitled to his property (Assets and money) since I am
]>a woman and my offspring's all girls as I do not have
]>a male child for my husband. Well, according to some

	May Allah ( Praise be to his name ) have mercy
	on their souls.

	I cry at such an outrageous violation of Marawaith.

	The Qur'an commands the following:
		3/27 to you.
		4/27 to his mother.
		4/27 to his father
		19/100 to each of your lovely daughters.

]>which doesn't permit a woman to inherit a man's

	A sad thing, when one forsakes the writings
	of the Prophet. ( Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him. )

]>the furtherance of their education. According to the

	I weep at their flagrant violation of the commandments of
	Allah ( Praise to his name.)

]>providing us with your bank details and the enablement

	Alas Sister, banks involve Riba, which the Qur'an prohibits.

	I could, perhaps, be able to faciliate the transfer of
	your money, to a more secure location, and ensure that
	the Marawaith is adhered to, in the process of so doing.

]>email, your personal details including your contact
]>information for easy communication. Thanking you for

	My name Jonathon
	My fax number is +1-303-600-6312

	May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon you.

--

	See headers for copyright and related information.

	********

	Finger account for book status